Facilitator Materials – Passages Social Norms Training Curriculum
The Social Norms Training Curriculum covers five 4-hour participatory sessions, or Modules, led by at least one gender or social norms/behavior change specialist. Through small group discussions, case studies appropriate for each module, and opportunities for reflection, the training aims to help participants share and learn from their own experiences. If you are looking to conduct this curriculum within your own organization or project, please download and carefully review all resources using the buttons below, starting with the Facilitator Guide. These materials include:
- The Facilitators’ Guide, which comprises essential resources to conduct the training, to support the facilitator and to share with participants.
- Annex A: Sample agenda from Module 1
- Annex B: Training plans. There are two options:
- Annex B1: A ‘holistic’ training plan, for those who are planning on delivering all five modules
- Annex B2: A ‘modular’ training plan, for those who are planning to delivery modules separately, or mixing and matching
- Annex C: Curriculum bibliographical materials by module