GREAT Scalable Toolkit, Lango
Materials in the Toolkit
The following materials are included in the each toolkit. For information about the Toolkit’s purpose and how to use the Toolkit, view the “About the Toolkit” download. See each material for detailed instructions on use.
- “Growing Up GREAT” Flipbooks: Two flipbooks in story format help very young adolescents learn about growing up GREAT, understanding body changes and seek advice on how boys and girls can live more equally.
- Activity Cards: Three sets of activity cards: one set of cards for girls and boys 10 to 14 years of age, one set for young men and young women 15 to 19 years of age, and one set for newly married and parenting young people from 15 to 19 years of age. Each activity card is meant to be used on its own to stimulate a fun group activity that includes a discussion on equality, reproductive health and safety from violence. A set of fact cards are included for reference. A subset of these fact cards is intended for younger adolescents 10-14 years: the body maps and questions and answers.
- Radio Discussion Guides: 13 guides that groups can use to discuss specific topics and characters from the GREAT radio drama. The guides allow people to talk first about those stories and characters they most enjoy, and then focus the groups’ attention on themes in the drama. Finally, the guides encourage groups to talk about how these same issues affect their own communities and how they could be addressed.
- GREAT Game: One life-sized canvas game board and four sets of game cards. There is one set of game cards for each type of group: 1) very young adolescents, 2) older adolescents, 3) newly married and parenting adolescents and 4) adults. Each game card set has four categories of questions which help people learn and discuss reproductive health, safety, equality and being GREAT!
- About the Toolkit - File Size: 59.61 KB
- Flipbooks for Girls - File Size: 47.53 MB
- Flipbooks for boys - File Size: 38.42 MB
- Activity Cards: Very Young Adolescents - File Size: 2.82 MB
- Activity Cards: Older Adolescents - File Size: 5.10 MB
- Activity Cards: Married/Parenting Adolescents - File Size: 4.35 MB
- Radio Discussion Guide - File Size: 552.88 KB
- Community Game - File Size: 5.53 MB
Publisher IRH/Pathfinder International/Save the Children